Forums Home

Forums  ›  General Discussions  ›  General Forum MD

faces behind the keyboard

So I made a thread like this a long time ago, board isnt quite as active as it used to be, so it would be cool to see everyone who is still on here.

I am also looking to network with people to do some bitework, so anyone in the area that would like to possibly meet up and get some training in let me know. I am located in San Bernardino.

Heres a picture of me with my dogs and one of me fighting.

Well Okey dokey, here you go!

do you do bitework?

oh yes, we've talked before throughout the years.. Still competing with my Neo's. 

Prior to the change over I was "Babigirl".

Well, i am on my way from San Antonio to the Grand Canyon so will post me when i get back.

Gary Sicard

Me some time ago.

IMG_0005.JPG154.1K39 views
Gary Sicard

is that your CO Gary?

Darn, no one is located nearby me?!?!?

sort off

sort off

It wont show my pic :)

how close is sort of ruud?

how close is sort of ruud?

Not at all lol I tried upload a picture and the sort off was a referral to that but up loading a picture here kills my browser(s) some how..

I am near Amsterdam, the Netherlands.

is that your CO Gary?

Darn, no one is located nearby me?!?!?

Yes, that was Shagi Akmenu Gele.  She has passed on.

Gary Sicard

i have since made some connections with some guys to do bitework at home. only gotten 1 session in so far but better than nothing!

Hi Cawkazn, I will post a pic later.

Hugo

awesome Hugo. 

Quick update if anyone is interested. My search for networking with people to do bitework has actually turned out to be excellent. I made some connections with some people and tomorrow were going to be holding a small class on my property tomorrow. Ill take some pics and let you guys know how it goes.