• 1863
  • More

Health Reporting



While you all know by now, hopefully, that you and your doctor (by law) are required to report any adverse reaction to VAERS, hardly any person, including veterinarians know how to report an adverse reaction that your animal has. TRUTH.When we had our large facility, and I was teaching upwards of 16-20 puppy classes per week, I saw adverse reactions weekly - MMM, gut issues, lethargy, swollen joints, behavioral shifts, hives, etc. And I also had a dog of my own die from an adverse reaction, years ago.What my veterinary did not know is that he should have reported it to the USDA APHIS"... Veterinary drugs, medicated feeds, and animals devices are regulated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Center for Veterinary Medicine (CVM) under the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act. The CVM recommends that you first contact the manufacturer to report an adverse event. To contact the CVM directly, call (888) FDA-VETS.Topical insecticides. Most of the products used topically for the control of ectoparasites and insects on animals are regulated by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) under the Federal Insecticide Fungicide and Rodenticide Act. To contact the EPA directly, call (800) 858-7378..."I hope this helps, Nancy"abuzi43etxpnk8wjn548leebx4ejtmjz.png

Replies (2)
    Login or Join to comment.
    Discussions With Recent Posts