My friend's situation(s) are:
- his home sits on a quarter of an acre
- it is fenced in with 7 foot fence (and cemented at the base).
- He wants these pups to protect from HUMAN predators
- His knowledge of dogs is basically he has ad a few through out his life. And all he knows is that the dog needs shelter, food, love, parasite prevention,, and a bath.
- He had a pit bull for about 4 years
- His home consists of him and his wife, along with two daughters
- There is no size preference
- He would like them to be a good family companion also.
- His budget is $500.00-$1000.00 per pup.
If there is any other imformation you need; please let me know.